[Towertalk] Big Grip or Guy-Grip?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Big Grip or Guy-Grip?
From: (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:51:28 -0800
Hi Roger,

I can tell you from personal experience that you can get Big Grips from PLP
for 3/16" and 1/4" EHS.  Maybe they are not available in Brazil and it
sounds like you PLP rep does not have all the information.

The 3/16" Big Grip is called a BG-2142 and the 1/4" Big Grip is called a

PS  I would not hesitate to use Utility Grips GDE-1102 for 3/16" EHS to guy
a tower . . . but that is just my opinion . . .