[Towertalk] C Connectors Wanted

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] C Connectors Wanted
From: Tonno Vahk" < (Tonno Vahk)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:15:38 +0200
Start from RFC -

Joel made me some perfect C to UHF cable adapters for a fraction of the cost
for the real adapter that some companies sell ( could be up to $ 100 - mark
I was in real need for those C connectors and adapters a year ago and mailed
to 20-30 possible retailers. RFC had the best prices and solutions.

Other places where C connectors, adapters were available:
Larry Gross -
Bob Schafer -
they quoted:
> C jack to UHF plug, p/n UG637  $29.00