[Towertalk] Surplus Light Poles as Towers....

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Surplus Light Poles as Towers....
From: (Dino Darling)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 09:04:32 -0800
I've had a bunch of questions about this and will take some digital
pictures to e-mail out to those interested.

I have no idea how much concrete is in the ground!  The tower was here when
I moved in.  I will take detailed pictures showing how it goes up and down

(While I have the camera with me, I might take those picture of the tubular
crank up tower I've never gotten to...)