[Towertalk] Tailtwister stuck

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tailtwister stuck
From: (Henrik Weiss)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:59:02 +0100
Having read of some peoples problem with the T2X rotor getting stuck and
how to bypass the limit swithes by shortcircuiting terminals 4&6 or 5&8
I was trying to do the same here. This just couldnt be done as I have
moved the starting capacitor (terminal 4 & 8) to the top of the tower
for better performance.
I guess there is no way around this but to climb the tower (in freezing
conditions) and connect a small 2 wire cable to the shack for future
problems.... or to wait for wind gusts to push the antenna ???
Best regards