[Towertalk] Position Indicator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Position Indicator
From: ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com (Ronald KA4INM Youvan)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:49:49 +0000
> I am using a selsysn for an indicator on one of my antennas.  Everything
> works OK now.  However, I would like to get a second output so that I
> can use it for knowing the position of the antenna for when I use the
> station remotely.

> I was wondering if anyone has done this and could suggest a circuit that
> I could use.

  Look at the 3 phases of the selsysn generator's output with a scope

(when it turns), build 3 separate high input impedance, low impedance,

high current output amplifiers es feed as many selsysn motors you wish

with them.  (one OP amp. es 2 power transistors)

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC