[Towertalk] Request for Assistance in Identifying Manufacturer of 60' Cr

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Request for Assistance in Identifying Manufacturer of 60' Crank-Up Tower
From: FireBrick" < (FireBrick)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:10:03 -0600
It's a little bit tough to tell without a closer picture of the bottoms of
each section.
It looks very similar to a three section Tristao tower I had many years ago.

I think that winch is not original. The Tristao I had utilized a winch that
had no safety, just a small diameter drum, the width of the tower with a
permanent handle. The winch could free wheel if the dog was not carefully,
manually placed into the ratchet gear.

>From the picture titles Detail of Tower Winch, it looks like the original
may have been cut away and a different winch installed????