[Towertalk] Rohn rotator plate for 25G

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn rotator plate for 25G
From: (Jon Ogden)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:08:01 -0600
on 1/14/03 10:14 AM, Joe Reisert at wrote:

> I disagree. The plate I use is mounted near the TOP of my Rohn 25 top
> section, the section with the flat top.
> I do agree that it would be nice to mount it at the bottom....where it wont
> fit... without having to cut the Z braces!

How big is your top section?  My 3 foot tapered section has plenty of
adequate space at the bottom where it and the section below it meet.  I
wouldn't lie about that and I can prove it with pictures.

Secondly, would it really make sense that Rohn would produce a product that
doesn't fit in their towers w/o modification?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, but it's something to think about.
Maybe it's not where you want it, but that's a different story.

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC   <- Updated on 1/12/03!!!