[Towertalk] ICOM 706 MKIIG mobile interference problem

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] ICOM 706 MKIIG mobile interference problem
From: (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:46:40 -0500
Imagine you have already tried it but what about toroids in the speaker
leads and bypass caps at the speaker terminals? Is the Aztec metal or
plastic? If it is plastic you may be directly exciting the speaker coils and
I don't know if there would be a cure for that except maybe shielding. Good

Mike / W8DN