[Towertalk] Cushcraft R-7 and R-7000 for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cushcraft R-7 and R-7000 for sale
From: w0yg@plusten.net (W0YG Charlie Summers)
Date: Wed Jan 22 09:04:13 2003
Folks:

I have two Cushcraft multiband verticals, the R-7 and R-7000 for 40 through
10 meters. The R-7 is essentially new, I used it one day. I have some (2)
spare elements and a few spare decoupling stubs. The R-7000 is well used but
it works fine. I also have the 80M kit for the R-7000 that is unused with
new accessories as well as a replacement black toroid matching box (hard to
find!). I want 300.00 for either antenna shipped at your expense. I have
boxes to get this shipping job done by UPS.

73, Charlie, W0YG