[Towertalk] SDS Power Hammers

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] SDS Power Hammers
From: (
Date: Thu Jan 23 11:11:15 2003
In a message dated 1/22/03 4:32:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> I'm trying to figure out how to search the towertalk archives for that
>  thread on SDS power hammers a while back... I found the archives ok, but I
>  don't see anywhere to plug in a keyword to search on... what am I missing?

    Go to the List Search menu window on the left of the
homepage. Type in <towertalk keyword> (in this case <towertalk sds>) and
that'll get you what you need. If you don't type in the specific archive
it'll look thru ALL of them.

Steve     K7LXC