[TowerTalk] Stop

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stop
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Mon Jan 27 07:10:53 2003
You need to click the "listinfo" link at the bottom of every email you get
from the list,

then go to the VERY bottom of that page to edit options/unsubscribe.  If you
cannot log in (need password) click the password remind button.  Note that
your *actual* password is emailed (I consider this BAD form) so don't use
one that you also use to protect more delicate accounts.

I suspect you may have signed up for this reflector (so you can post to it)
but perhaps turned off mail delivery (I had due to sheer volume)... They've
been playing with the software and the settings were apparently all returned
to defaults.  I know mine were.

73 Mike N2MG