[TowerTalk] 204ba to 18 mhz.?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 204ba to 18 mhz.?
From: (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue Jan 28 11:11:59 2003
You might contact Neil, K6SMF about this if you don't find an article

He runs a converted 204BA on 17 meters and it works exceptionally well.  He
used the whole boom length and changed all the element lengths and spacings
per, I believe, the formulas in the W2PV Yagi Antenna book.

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill