[TowerTalk] steve@netmakers.com

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] steve@netmakers.com
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue Jan 28 11:16:25 2003
Several other contesting.com lists have this same problem.
Seems the "mailman" list software is being upgraded and
some settings were changed/lost. I believe allowing bounce
messages to propagate back to the poster is a setting
the list owner can change.  I've already written Steve
about it.

Mike N2MG