[TowerTalk] 7/8" hardline gaskets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 7/8" hardline gaskets
From: w7ry@centurytel.net (Jim W7RY)
Date: Tue Jan 28 23:44:50 2003
Andrew sells them. They are also available from Tessco:  www.tessco.com

Most likely they both have a minimum order.

It's also worth trying a bearing/hose fitting wholesaler. Anyone that also
carries gaskets. Another possibility is NAPA.

They most likely would be black in color but they should work fine.

As you know, the Andrew "O" rings are red. They are most likely silicone
impregnated.

Good luck!
73
Jim W7RY