[TowerTalk] BCI to analyzers tuning transmatches

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BCI to analyzers tuning transmatches
From: (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Wed Jan 29 18:17:35 2003
Re the problem with medium wave bc stations getting into swr analyzers being
used to tune transmatches, I understand MFJ makes a filter just for this
purpose.  I've never used it (the 1 kw 1480 khz tx abt. 1/2 mile away from
me went qrt before I got back on the air); just passing the information
along.  I think it has a rotary switch for selecting different freq. ranges
you want to operate the analyzer in while it cuts the med. wave rf.  I don't
know if it can be used with non-MFJ analyzers or not.

Rob Atkinson