[TowerTalk] Rising SWR Update

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rising SWR Update
From: (w4lc)
Date: Wed Jan 29 21:22:57 2003
Hi Tom,

You may want to try opening the RCS-8V remote box and cleaning the contacts.
I recommend a business card sprayed with a contact cleaning solution on both
sides.  Just run it beween the contacts a couple times.

I have the RCS-4, and have had to do this about once a year.  The symptoms
telling me this is due are just what you describe.

Jim    W4LC