[TowerTalk] C3S Info

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C3S Info
From: (
Date: Sat Feb 1 16:40:57 2003

> Can anyone point me towards the month/year where any discussions of the
> 12 C3S were. I'm just looking for opinions on the antenna - pros/cons etc.

    Well, the TT archives are at Just put <towertalk C3>
in the List Search window and you'll get lots of info. (Also try <towertalk

    That'll do it for anecdotal info. If you want the real skinny, get a copy
of the N0AX and K7LXC tribander comparison report (available from  <A
HREF="";></A>) where the C-3
was one of over a dozen tribanders tested with on-the-air results.

Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products