[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Interference Problem (long)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Interference Problem (long)
From: (Terry Miller)
Date: Sun Feb 2 20:25:43 2003

  The FCC is probably not the place to start.

  I would try the Illinois Commerce Commission.
If you want the complaint form try this URL:

Just a thought.

Good luck,   73  Terry, KB9YXV

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>