[TowerTalk] Help ID'ing Rotator types

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help ID'ing Rotator types
From: (
Date: Tue Feb 4 10:51:08 2003
        Can anyone help with identifying types of CDE-HyGain -MFJ
rotators.  I have a group of the larger type rotators (large case with
brake mechanism on the bottom).  These are not T2X  rotators but I
can't tell if they are Ham-M, Ham II, Ham III or Ham IV.  Only id
listed is that each has a four digital number stamped on the base,

        Example.....     5-639    4-230    5-630     5-402

Need to figure out which type.........any help would be appreciated.

Bryan W5KFT