[TowerTalk] My favorite tower tip is...

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My favorite tower tip is...
From: (Bob Puharic)
Date: Wed Feb 12 22:01:50 2003
Have  a system. Do it consistently, but check it always. If you hook and
unhook a lanyard, do it from the right or left side always. Check each
lanyard connection every time. I've hooked my hook around guy wires, coax,
antennas, etc. W/O checking it, things could have been much different

If you develop a system, and check it, you'll be less likely to confuse
yourself, or suffer from lack of attention to detail.