[TowerTalk] Need engineering calcs for Tri-Ex W-67 (or W-51)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need engineering calcs for Tri-Ex W-67 (or W-51)
From: w2rds@arrl.net (Rick Stoneking)
Date: Thu Feb 13 09:53:07 2003
All,

I have now gotten the official word from my township that I need the calcs
and a PE seal on them for my tower permit.  So, I am hoping that somebody
out there has a copy of the original calculations done by Tri-Ex for the
W-67 tower.  I am willing to pay for a copy (or pay more for the original
documents if someone wants to sell them) so that I can then take them to a
NJ PE and get him to review and put his seal on.  If somebody has the W-51
calcs I am willing to pay for a copy of those if I can not get the W-67
drawings.

I have also been trying to get in touch with Karl Tashjian of Tashjian
Towers, but he has not responded to several emails and I have not managed
to catch him by phone (still trying).

Thanks in advance to all that reply.

73 de W2RDS
Rick