[TowerTalk] CC 402CD -> 403CD - Oops

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC 402CD -> 403CD - Oops
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 14:59:28 2003
    I guess this didn't forward so here it is again.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH

>>  Today's Topics:

   1. CONVERT 2 EL 40 CUSHCRAFT TO 3 EL?
   2. Re: CONVERT 2 EL 40 CUSHCRAFT TO 3 EL? (Joe Reisert)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:50:29 EST
From: W0YR@aol.com
To: Antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] CONVERT 2 EL 40 CUSHCRAFT TO 3 EL?
Message: 1

Does anyone have experience with converting a 2 element Cushcraft 40 Meter
yagi to a 3 el antenna.  Did you buy/build the coils?  Spacing that worked
for u?  Results?

Matching?

F/B   Gain results?   Bandwidth?

Mike