[TowerTalk] Digging the hole

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Digging the hole
From: (
Date: Thu Feb 20 16:46:25 2003
In a message dated 2/20/03 9:32:21 PM Greenwich Standard Time, writes:

<<  This will also become
 a problem if the hole is left open and it rains.  >>

I had a problem at this QTH with side cave ins and so forth.  On a couple of
the holes I  formed up the walls with CDX sheeting 1/2 inch.  In Florida not
much time passes until the termites eat the forms and the earth settles next
to the concrete.  Anything left in the ground or touching it for more than a
week during the wet season if  not  pressure treated, succumbs to their

Bill K4XS