[TowerTalk] Equipment Installations on towers...

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Equipment Installations on towers...
From: (Chris Hale)
Date: Sun Feb 23 23:48:29 2003
Anyone know what it takes to get equipment installed on cell towers or other
towers?  Licenses?  Certifications?

Looking to get some equipment installed on some towers in Miami, FL.  Some
are buildings which I can do, and some are towers.

If you know how I can get this done - subcontracted, etc., please drop me a

Chris Hale
Peak Networks
16 Cassie Lane
Merrimack, NH 03054