[TowerTalk] Relays

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Relays
From: (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue Feb 25 14:18:22 2003
Are there Radio Shack stores in Sweden, Mike?

I've used their plastic covered relays for homebrew antenna switches.  They
worked very well.  Using SWR meter and a wattmeter, I found no insertion
loss or increase in SWR.

Your question is not new to the list.

You might check the towertalk archives and see the previous discussions on
the subject.

Go to and type in 'relays towertalk' in the List
Searh box in the lefthand frame.

dale, kg5u