[TowerTalk] screw-in guy anchors, was Could this happen to you

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] screw-in guy anchors, was Could this happen to you
From: brewerj@squared.com (brewerj@squared.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 09:40:36 2003
I can't see where the type of anchor is shown on this page but the hardware
(turnbuckles)
used in that installation look like $5 Lowes units, not what I'd expect to
guy a 180' tower.

There's a world of difference between the 3' mobile home tiedowns, and even the
 5'
AB Chance anchors I screwed in for my measley 40' Rohn 25 tower.

John K5MO

(original message follows)