[TowerTalk] For Sale: Telrex 20M646 6 Element 20M Monobander

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: Telrex 20M646 6 Element 20M Monobander
From: ccc@space.mit.edu (Chuck Counselman)
Date: Fri Feb 28 09:44:03 2003
At 11:43 PM -0500 2/27/03, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:
>    wl7e@arrl.net wrote:
>    > Does this belong on this reflector?
>
>Sure.
>Steve    K7LXC
>TT ADMIN

I _like_ seeing real ham antennas, towers, and related stuff being
offered for sale, even when I have no immediate interest in buying
them.  It's useful to maintain a sense of what's out there, at what
asking prices.  It's like browsing at a hamfest -- interesting and
educational even on those rare occasions when you come home having
bought nothing.

Similarly, I like reading hams' opinions about commercial products,
even when I have no immediate interest in those products.  General
education has a way of becoming relevant and useful.

Thank you, Steve, for your sensible policies.

73 -Chuck, W1HIS