[TowerTalk] Yaesu Dipole

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Dipole
From: (John von Gonten)
Date: Fri Feb 28 13:25:14 2003
Well, I do not know if I have enough height to fold the ends down
I have some 80+ odd ft I think between the tree in the back and
the tress in the front.  They are both relatively young trees,
so I cannot get too high into them, kinda wish I lived down the
other end of the block, quite a few very large trees, but alas
These do me know good.  I am going to have to really compromise,
On most anything, I may even try the Butternut HF-2V with the
160 meter add-on.  Still debating on that thou

Thanks All for the help