[TowerTalk] Guy wires & o-scopes

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy wires & o-scopes
From: (Dino Darling)
Date: Tue Mar 4 00:24:04 2003
I'm forwarding this to the Tower Talk group on

Can the TT group please help out a fellow amateur?!  You will need to
respond to him directly as he is not a part of this group.

This is the first time I've forwarded something to the group like this and
I promise not to make it a guys are the best of the
best and this is right up your alley!

To: <>