[TowerTalk] how vertical is vertical

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] how vertical is vertical
From: (Gerry Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 5 10:01:54 2003
One comment about Steve's advice. As you get the tower plumb to the set
of guys you are working on, tension the guys to the ultimate tension
before going higher. Don't leave them loose or partially tensioned
thinking you will tension them later.

Also, I use a 48" level to determine plumb (assuming it is not a tapered

Gerry Smith, W6TER