[TowerTalk] Attaching Guys to Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Attaching Guys to Tower
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Mar 6 17:34:40 2003
I have seen this addressed on this reflector before with a consensus I
believe that the guy anchor wrap should go at the cross bracing, around
the cross bracing "within the bend" so that a downward force  is not
created at the "crack" where the weld is.....

K4OJ

51 days until the Florida QSO Party - Be There!