[TowerTalk] Great circle bearing chart

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Great circle bearing chart
From: (Dave Bernstein)
Date: Sun Mar 16 21:48:00 2003
DXView won't print a list, but given a prefix, callsign, gridsquare, or
lat/long will immediate display the beam heading from your QTH, and
display it for you on a world map that shows the solar terminator in
realtime with optional overlays for continent, CQ zone, ITU region, or
ITU zones boundaries. If your rotator controller is PC-controllable,
DXView will set it to the short- or long-path heading with a single
mouse click. DXView is free, and available via .
        Dave, AA6YQ