[TowerTalk] Nifty Tower For Sale -- I-40 in Tennessee

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nifty Tower For Sale -- I-40 in Tennessee
From: (Bob Lovell)
Date: Tue Mar 18 02:03:24 2003
Fellow TowerTalkers --

We have decided to put one more of our sites on the market, and it is listed
on Ebay.  Lots of pertinent details are in the item description.

I still have the 175-foot tower on the ground for sale (mentioned in a
ground termination hardware, large torque arms, $2500.  Can deliver for a
little more!  Haven't put this one on Ebay yet, as I may have a buyer for
it -- he's still considering.

Regarding the big tower, if anyone locally makes a deal to buy it, I will
end the Ebay auction.

Anyone interested or wanting more info, please reply directly to me at rather than on the reflector, or call (931) 252-7917.

Thanks much!

Bob  KK4TD