[TowerTalk] End fed vertical HELP PLEASE.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] End fed vertical HELP PLEASE.
From: (Robert Thain)
Date: Tue Mar 18 07:49:37 2003
Hello (again),

I've received just one or 2 replies on my original
mail, (thanks for those).

How do those end fed 1/2 wave "CB" verticals work,
with no ground ?

The closest I have found is a J-pole, which is close
but not what I'm looking for.

To end feed a 1/2 wave it has to be a high voltage
feed and not the traditional current feed.

I remember from a long time back that these antennas
had a little air spaced coil at the feed point and no
ground radials etc.

Help please,

Do You Yahoo!?