[TowerTalk] DeoxIT Thanks

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DeoxIT Thanks
From: (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Tue Mar 18 17:51:14 2003
Thanks everyone for your replies.  It's good to know there are alternatives
that are readily available so I don't have to wait for something to arrive
in the mail.  I wanted to get started on the yagi ASAP.   The two products
mentioned were NoAlox, and QUALCO which is available from automobile parts
stores.  Gene--I thought I was the only one who called H.D. Home Despot!
Tnx es 73,