[TowerTalk] 40 meter rotatable dipole

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40 meter rotatable dipole
Date: Mon Mar 24 20:22:00 2003

     FWIW, I bought and installed a Cushcraft D40 rotatable dipole near the
top of the mast on my tower.  The dipole is at about 78 feet AGL.  I built
it for the low end of the band and it met the mfr's specs:  2:1 SWR BW of
200 kHz and min SWR of < 1.5:1 mine measured 1.4:1).  Here's a PDF of the
instruction manual for the thing

GL es 73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F