[TowerTalk] re 40m dipole

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re 40m dipole
From: (M. Kent Miller)
Date: Tue Mar 25 07:43:39 2003

Mike -W9RE - sells the strengthening kit for the 40-2CD Cushcraft yagi. I
installed one of these on mine and the elements drooped down only slightly
during the relatively heavy ice storms that we had this winter. I would
think that the kit ( or 1/2 of it ) would be compatible with the D-40 if
that' s what you have.  You may want to check with Mike.

Kent - K4MK