[TowerTalk] TH-3JR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH-3JR
From: w8aef@worldnet.att.net (Paul Playford)
Date: Tue Mar 25 23:36:32 2003
Probably the outer traps on the driven element are zapped.  The sleeve will
come off with the proper amount of applied force, and the coils are easy to
wind.  I used denatured alcohol to clean the carbon off the plastic coil
forms before re-winding mine.

ZF2TA  FO8DX  FO0PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A

de Paul, W8AEF