[TowerTalk] Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Neighbors
From: k3bz@arrl.net (Jerry K3BZ)
Date: Wed Mar 26 13:00:49 2003
Last year I elmered my next door neighbor and he's a quick learner!!....now
he's putting up a tower and an HF yagi... so am I....so of course we're
helping each other with digging holes and pouring concrete, etc.  But now
we're wondering what sort of problems (like front end overload, etc) are
experienced by two neighbors operating same time, same band, maybe 500 feet
apart.  There has to be a few of you out there that have had a sililar
situation... are there any tips or suggestions or warnings you might give?
Jerry K3BZ
PS... if towertalk is not the right forum for this question, please
forgive... where should I take it?