[TowerTalk] Los Angeles County Permit Process

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Los Angeles County Permit Process
From: (
Date: Sun Mar 30 10:57:29 2003
In a message dated 3/29/03 8:18:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> I would like to exchange emails with anyone that has been through the
>  permit process in Los Angeles County for a tower.

    I'd also check the ARRL website for a VCE (Volunteer Consulting Engineer)
for your area. They'll be able to tell you specifics about the permitting
process. Beside, you're going to need their PE stamp on the plans anyway.

    If you have legal issues (CC&R's, etc.), the ham-law reflector is where
the legal eagles hang out.
>>  The Ham-Law Mailing List.
Subscribe and unsubscribe:
Use "(un)subscribe" on a new line in the text.  >>

Cheers & GL,
Steve     K7LXC