[TowerTalk] Homebrew 40' tilt-over Rohn tower question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Homebrew 40' tilt-over Rohn tower question
From: n9wx@hotmail.com (Daniel Hileman)
Date: Wed Apr 2 19:50:33 2003
Ok,

The results are resounding...I will just put up the A4S. The reason I was
curious is because I know a friend that had two of these towers...up 50'
actually with 2, 5 element momband HF yagi's on them
That is...two on each tower, plus a 13b2!! The tilt-over base is actually a
15' high "A" frame...So, I don't know... maybe he was just very lucky. He
had it up for 10 years without a problem. Anyway, thanks for all the input.
I do not want to put up this tower and then a week later have two salvage
the mess :-).
                         73,
                        Dan N9WX