[TowerTalk] WRC 2/2 Over a C3SS/C4SS?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WRC 2/2 Over a C3SS/C4SS?
From: n2rd@arrl.net (Rajiv Dewan, N2RD)
Date: Thu Apr 3 12:49:52 2003
I have a C3SS that is 8' over a Cushcraft D3W (Warc Band Dipole).  I
modeled it on EZNEC before I put it up.  At that distance it seems
fine.   I have the dipole parallel with the elements of the yagi.  You
may want to check your stack on some antenna modeling software before
putting it up.

Regards,
Rajiv, N2RD