[TowerTalk] Guy Post Install

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Post Install
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Fri Apr 4 23:27:58 2003
On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:38:07 -0600 David Vondrasek <n5ito@arrl.net>
writes:
> I'm in the final stages of erecting a 50' rohn 25G tower. Im looking
> for
> information on how to set up the guy points at the ground. I'm
> planing on
> using steel pipe of some sort and attaching the Turn buckles to
> them. Can
> any one suggest what size pipe and the length to be buried and
> cemented to
> provide a study ground point for the guys ?

An FAQ. I attach "Guy Posts FAQ.Doc". (Which will not appear on
Towertalk, because attachments are not circulated.) Copies available if
anyone wants one.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR                       hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com