[TowerTalk] baloon supported wire ve

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] baloon supported wire ve
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sun Apr 6 08:14:29 2003
QST, April 2000, page 49, NE2Q's Antenna Fell From the Sky!, Kolinsky, Jay,
NE2Q
QST, March 1981, page 40, Kite-Supported 160- (or 80-) Meter Antenna,
Belrose, John, VE2CV

The ARRL Members Only website, http://www.arrl.org/members-only/, lets you
search for past QST/QEX/HamRadio articles.

73,
dale, kg5u