[TowerTalk] RE: [Force 12 Talk] WRC 2/2 Over a C3SS/C4SS?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: [Force 12 Talk] WRC 2/2 Over a C3SS/C4SS?
From: ct1bxx@netvisao.pt (Manuel Fernando)
Date: Mon Apr 7 15:23:28 2003
Hi,
Past month I bought two antennas from Force12 a C19XR and Warc 2/2. The
Portuguese dealer told me that space between them 8' will de enough, and
they work fine. With antennas Force send information telling the best
space between them. When I saw that minimum was 10' I was very surprised
because the information was not the same I get from local dealer. I
mount them with a 10' space. - bad results !!

I have a CX19XR, above 10' I have mounted a Warc2/2. I have bad SWR on
15 and 12 meters band. I contact Force and Mr. Nattan told me to turn
one 90 degrees (not pointing same direction. I hove not yet done this
change, perhaps near week. I have SWR in 15 meter above 3!!! I am very
disappointed with this result because is if I know it before Than I
would buy the Force XR5 (3 element antenna for each band in same boom
10, 12,15,17,20). I have the antennas mounted in self support tower at
18 meters above ground. I guess that if I mount my 40 meters dipole in
inverted V hanged in tower I think that 15 meters will be even worst.
When I change the position of my antennas I will tell you the result.

My regards from Portugal
Manuel Fernando
CT1BXX