[TowerTalk] Recommended T-Bearing for a 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Recommended T-Bearing for a 25G
From: kce@chartermi.net (kce)
Date: Wed Apr 9 16:43:41 2003
depending on the antenna load there is a bearing available from most TV
parts distributors for around $40 that slips over the top of rohn towers. I
used one for years with a
a-3 and a a-3w without problems. I think yaesu makes two different models
that also slip over the top of a rohn top section.
ken w8ob