[TowerTalk] small yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] small yagi
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 9 19:06:09 2003
hamk4ie@alltel.net writes:

> Was wondering what type of small yagi antenna would be best for me as a
>  second antenna (I already have a KT-34A @54'.  I've tried a vertical and it
>  was really lousy on receive. I've noticed there are several small yagis on
>  the market that cover the 17 & 12mtr bands as well as 20,15 & 10.  That's
>  mainly what I'm interested in.

    No question - either the F12 C-3 or the more expensive SteppIR. We tested
the C-3 in our last tribander comparison test. The report was just reviewed
in the April QST. The reports can be ordered at  <A
HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A>.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products