[TowerTalk] Mosley PRO 57 B Qusetions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley PRO 57 B Qusetions
From: n8dcj@yahoo.com (dan bookwalter)
Date: Wed Apr 30 21:18:23 2003
Art

cant comment on the hazer situation (looks like you
got some good advice from teh other posts)

i have a PRO-57B and wouldnt trade it... i love the
antenna... there are some who say it doesnt perform,
but , i never waited in pileups, i was always through
in less than 5 calls... (PRO @ 75 ft 1.5KW and
barefoot).. the antenna seems to be fairly rugged and
very easy to assemble.... i wanted to get the PRO-67
but couldnt afford it at the time... unfortunatly my
PRO is on the ground at the time, but , i hope to
rectify that soon...

good luck

Dan N8DCJ