[TowerTalk] Gap Titan question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gap Titan question
From: (Dick Green)
Date: Tue May 6 15:46:55 2003

Can't answer your question on noise directly, but I can tell you that in my
experience the Titan is pretty much a dummy load on 80m. Indirectly, that
will make any local noise worse (i.e., a lower S/N ratio.) Also, you can't
run legal limit on 80m or the internal coax used for loading will melt. I
think 500w is about the practical max.

73, Dick WC1M