[TowerTalk] RE: Help with Ham V

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Help with Ham V
From: (Michael Hatzakis, Jr)
Date: Wed May 7 19:52:29 2003
after a few hours of busy signals finally got through and placed the order.  I
have found they are very hard to reach, but were very helpful.  Thanks all for
the feedback.  MH wrote:I too, have found that HyGain has excellent parts
service and customer
support. Quick shipment and once, when they sent too few bearings, they
immediately sent the remainder the next day.
Bill K4XS

See: for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather
Stations", and lot's more. Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions
and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions

Do you Yahoo!?